Powerful, fast, and rugged, the ZBOX PRO QK7P3000 has all it needs to bring speeding performance and powerful graphics to the table. Featuring the Intel quad-core processor, it packs a professional grade NVIDIA Quadro P3000 graphics to deliver life-like graphics and hardware EDID emulation, and has a vast array of connectivity options including USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 ports, RS-232, dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and IEEE 802.11ac WIFI.
With four HDMI ports, it supports up to 4 displays to deliver fluid viewing at 4K 60 Hz resolution for life-like motion, making it the ideal solution for scientific visualization, digital art creation/production, CAD/CAM engineering, digital signage, and much more.
- Intel Core i7-7700T quad-core processor
- NVIDIA Quadro P3000 6GB GDDR5
- 2x DDR4-2133/2400 SO-DIMM slot, Max 32GB
- Max 4 displays (4x HDMI 2.0)
- 1x 2.5” SATA-III SSD/HDD bay
- 1x M.2 2242/2260/2280 key-M socket for SATA SSD
- 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x RS-232 serial port
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet LAN, support Wake-on-LAN
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WIFI
- Support Windows 10 and Ubuntu Linux
- Hardware watchdog timer (Timeout value = 1 ～ 255, Unit = minute/second)