The ZOTAC Magnus One Challenge starts on Monday 15th November 2021 noon, and it ends on the 15th of December 2021 at 3pm CET.
Within this deadline, the Modders shall have sent the pictures & in addition videos of their works to ZOTAC, so that the voting may start, as described in art. 5.
• The MAGNUS ONE needs still to be recognizable in its fundamental characters;
• The most distinctive design features of the PC are the front and the brushed aluminium frame.
These design features can be changed but must remain.
(Example: instead of an aluminium frame, a wooden frame or completely upgraded as an RGB frame)
• The MAGNUS ONE must remain functional
• The IO ports may be relocated to other locations, but must not be removed.
• The dimensions of the PC case/housing of (LxWxH) 265.5mm x 126mm x 249mm may be increased by a maximum of 25% per each side, max. (LxWxH) 331.9mm x 157,5mm x 311,3mm
• The final dimensions only apply to the case/housing. Additional elements used for decoration are not considered in the measurement
• The PC case/housing may be rebuilt. All materials are allowed.
• The cooling of the PC may be changed. New or different fans as well as an upgrade to water cooling are allowed
• The GPU and CPU and the mainboard needs to keep the same while modifying is allowed
• Logos of companies that are in competition with ZOTAC and its partners may not be seen on or on the mod.
• Any kind of vulgar or inappropriate shape it’s forbidden;
• All submissions must be Modder’s work. Each Modder is completely responsible for his/her mod and for any work sent to ZOTAC within the Challenge, also in terms of copyrights when might using themes or topics of a third party;
• If a mod doesn’t comply with the rules pointed out in this Regulation or communicated by ZOTAC to the Modders, ZOTAC reserves the right to deny to a Modder the approval to participate in the Challenge.
4. HOW TO SUBMIT THE WORK
Participation in the Challenge is optional and free of charge with the exception of the costs necessary for Internet access and hardware and software equipment required to participate which will be paid by each Modder.
Participants need to submit to ZOTAC within the 15th of December 2021 their works by providing the following documents and files:
A. At least three or more photos in JPEG, PNG, RAW of his/her works. Resolution must be in high-res with a wide of 1500px minimum; also additional video filetype: mp4, mov, gif is allowed
B. The design must be uploaded to a shareable drive folder (Google Drive, One Drive, Mega etc) open to anyone who has the link of it;
C. If a Modder fails to respect the above-mentioned rules or send to ZOTAC the files in the wrong format, the organiser reserves the right to discard his/her work.
There will be a public voting and a jury voting in order to 50/50 balance between public and jury.
Each vote will be express in a number of 1.
a) Public voting: viewers have to cast their votes by December 22. 2021 23.59 CET
b) The jury consists of n. 15 members, differently representative in terms of age, gender, and background, all employed or collaborating by ZOTAC.
The participation in the jury is not allowed to anyone anyway connected to the Modders to guarantee the independence of each vote.
In the event of a draw of two or more participants, the jury will take an additional vote to determine the actual winner.
It will be possible to express a vote from 16th Dec 00:01 CET to 22nd Dec 23:59 CET.
6. PRIZE POOL
The prizes will be assigned to the Modders that will receive the highest votes for each category, adding the overall vote of the jury and the overall vote of the public.
Each participant can only win one category, means each winner might be awarded just one prize.
a) Best overall design:
• 1st PLACE: 1 voucher worth 6000 USD
• 2nd PLACE: 1 voucher worth 4000 USD
• 3rd PLACE: 1 voucher worth 2000 USD
b) Best theme design:
• 1st PLACE: 1 voucher worth 1500 USD
c) Best RGB integration:
• 1st PLACE: 1 voucher worth 1500 USD
Each prize cannot be substituted and cannot be converted into money or into different goods or services even if of lower value.
Once the works have be sent to ZOTAC, the rights of use on each mod will be transferred to ZOTAC without further communication or authorization needed, including the rights to adapt and also utilize any derivative works, without this giving rise to any royalties.
The Modders grant their rights of exploitation on the mod to ZOTAC, such as publishing rights, name display rights, the right of integrity for the submitted work. ZOTAC and its affiliates may use the mods for further purposes, including secondary and marketing purposes, such as posting on their websites, social networking services, or displaying them at events connected with the Challenge.
The product will not be commercialized without the consent of the creator.
The competition will be advertised through:
- publication on website: https://www.zotac.com;
- online advertising and digital marketing campaign on diverse websites;
- direct marketing activities (newsletter);
- PR notice;
- social networks.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
ZOTAC is not responsible for any defects or malfunctions of the Participants’ hardware, software or connectivity devices that prevent or limit the Internet connection (for example, but not limited to: malfunction or difficulty regarding technical tools, the computer, the mobile and / or fixed telephone line, the cables, the electronics, the software and the hardware, the transmission and the connection, the internet connection, etc.). In any case, no liability can be charged to ZOTAC for any connection interruptions not attributable to the same and / or due to force majeure. In addition, ZOTAC does not assume, in any case, any responsibility towards each Modder if he/she indicates incorrect or incomplete data.
ZOTAC reserves the faculty to change in every moment and even only partially the ways to take part in the Challenge, with previous adequate communication and with no prejudice for Participants’ rights.
For any additional information please refer to the following contact: [email protected]
Open Apps wechat and Scan the above QR code.